Horses Are More than a Hobby
Rainbow Meadow Farm, LLC is located approximately midway between Seattle and Portland on I-5 just 15 miles south of Olympia, Washington, in Grand Mound. There are 50 acres of gently sloping prairie lands with magnificent stands of oaks and curious Mima Mounds. The total field acreage is fenced and cross fenced with individual paddocks, as well as community fields.
Our facility includes:
- Two dressage arenas
- Inviting Cross-country schooling course, Trot-a-Pole through Preliminary
- Show jumping arena with numerous creative and fun show jump fences
- 1/2 mile sand covered gallop/pacing track
- Picnic area with tables, BBQ and fire pit
- 17 stall guest barn
- 7 stall barn
- 30 temporary stalls for shows, camps and events
- 8 - half acre pastures with private shelters
- 2 round pens
- Inside and outside wash racks
Rainbow Meadow Farm is available for camps, clinics, shows and Pony Club activities including certifications.
Rainbow Meadow Farm was founded by the Childress family and inspired by their deep seated love of children, horses and equestrian activities.
Our course has been designed and built to provide specific training options to school cross country at various levels with safety in mind.